By Kenneth P. Moses, Pedro B. Nava, John C. Banks, Darrell K. Petersen
Atlas of medical Gross Anatomy makes use of over 500 really well-executed and significant dissection photographs and illustrations to steer you thru the entire key constructions you'll have to study on your gross anatomy direction. This clinical textbook is helping you grasp crucial floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy thoughts via high quality pictures, electronic improvements, and concise textual content introductions all through.
• Get a transparent figuring out of floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a source that's nice to be used ahead of, in the course of, and after lab paintings, in coaching for examinations, and in a while as a primer for medical work.
• study as intuitively as attainable with huge, full-page photographs for easy comprehension. not more confusion and peering at small, heavily cropped pictures!
• simply distinguish highlighted buildings from the historical past in every one dissection because of digitally color-enhanced images.
• See constructions the way in which they found in the anatomy lab with in particular commissioned dissections, all performed utilizing freshly dissected cadavers ready utilizing low-alcohol fixative.
• Bridge the space among gross anatomy and scientific perform with medical correlations throughout.
• grasp anatomy successfully with one textual content overlaying all you must be aware of, from floor to radiologic anatomy, that's perfect for shortened anatomy courses.
• assessment key buildings quick due to targeted dissection headings and targeted icon navigation.
• entry the whole textual content and self overview questions at studentconsult.com.
Get a transparent figuring out of the human physique via floor, gross and radiologic anatomy multi functional place.