By Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn
Lonely Planet: The world's best trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Coastal California is your passport to the main proper, up to date recommendation on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. trip the surf within the south, hug a redwood within the north, and observe the good towns of San Francisco, l. a. and San Diego, all together with your relied on go back and forth better half. Get to the center of coastal California and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Coastal California go back and forth Guide:
- Color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like an area, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit advice, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra profitable go back and forth event - nutrition, wine, panorama, geography, way of life, tradition, art,music, movie, atmosphere, plant life, fauna.
- More than 70 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Marin County, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Santa Barbara County, la, San Diego, Disneyland & Orange County and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Coastal California, our so much entire advisor to coastal California, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for a advisor excited about one among California's significant towns? try out Lonely Planet's Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California or San Francisco guides for a finished examine all those towns need to provide; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich advisor to the city's most well liked sights; or Pocket Los Angeles and Pocket San Francisco, handy-sized publications excited about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra large assurance? try out Lonely Planet's California guide for a entire examine the entire sector has to supply, or Discover California, a photo-rich advisor to the city's most well-liked points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andrew Bender, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn, Adam Skolnick, John A Vlahides
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.